Blackmagic Design today announced DaVinci Resolve 16.1, a new update to the company’s popular edit, color, visual effects and audio post production software that includes major updates to the new cut page to help create the world’s fastest editor.
While Blackmagic Design is announcing the final release of DaVinci Resolve 16.0, they are also introducing a new public beta of DaVinci Resolve 16.1 that has innovative new features. The DaVinci Resolve 16.1 Features:
- New public beta allows us to continue development.
- New updates allow editors to improve sorting of media.
- Smart Indicator adds UI feedback for intelligent edit features.
- New cut clip tool allows instant cutting of clips in the timeline.
- New button changes on DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard.
- Boring Detector shows areas of the timeline that lack interest.
- New Sync Bin organizes and displays sync media for easy shot selection.
- Close up edit mode now includes face recognition to better frame shots.
- New sync window allows manual syncing of clips, or audio based sync.
- Multiple other improvements in editing, color, Fusion and Fairlight audio pages
For more information visit the Blackmagic Design website.